By Andrey Prygunkov
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The test evaluates your knowledge of English and grades it into one of five levels: beginner, elementary, intermediate, upper intermediate or advanced. They correspond to levels A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
The program brings to the Mac a paper based test, which was originally created in an English School, teaching English as foreign language to German students. The original test is successfully used as a placement test and has been effectively proven on hundreds of students. The test is published in a digital form on behalf of original test's author.
- The test consists of 52 questions. There are four answers given. You have to choose the correct one;
- You can always return to correct your answers;
- Questions have different value. The result doesn't depend on the number of correct answers only.
- The result is shown as a grade level: beginner, elementary, intermediate, upper intermediate or advanced. The percentage value of correct answers for each level is shown as well;
- After completing the test you can see what correct answers were and compare them with yours;
- The test can be used as placement test to determine what group the student should join.
What's New in Version 1.1
Added support for older 32-bit Intel processors.
- 4,49 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 14 September 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Developer: Andrey Prygunkov
- © 2011 Andrey Prygunkov
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later