Esquire's The Hardest Puzzle Ever
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yeah, we said hardest EVER. An amazing game unlike any you’ve ever played, brought to you by the editors of Esquire and the sadistic minds at Puzzability. It will test your spatial skills, your brains, your wit, and your knowledge of literature and history and bad TV. If you’re smart enough to beat the first, free level, you can then purchase the next four, increasingly difficult, levels for one low price. Are you up to it?
* Visually stunning
* Impossibly arcane challenges
* Test your knowledge of books, music, politics, women, war
* Embedded video and audio and actual humor throughout
* Collect real origami trophies!
* Win more awards and compete with friends via Apple Game Center
* But mostly, you will test yourself, son—the greatest award of all
Five impossible levels, leaderboards, Facebook, Twitter, email integration
Are you smart enough for it? Download the first level for FREE
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Addressed game play issues from IOS5
- Category: Games
- Updated: 09 November 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 72.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- © 2011 Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- HPE Levels 2-54,99 €