Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and video
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Watch and interact with live video
• Play games and use your favorite apps
• Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
New! Become a Supporter
You can now support favorite Pages by purchasing monthly subscriptions. You get benefits for supporters only such as a digital badge, shopping discounts and exclusive content including, for example, videos, live broadcasts, updates and polls.
The subscription is charged to your iTunes account and continues monthly unless canceled in iTunes settings at least 24 hours before your renewal date.
Becoming a supporter means you agree to the Page Supporters Terms (https://www.facebook.com/FBPageSupporters/terms) and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms).
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and Reviews
This one is just gettig worse and wors by every “update”. It makes me even wonder - the “greatest” and biggest tech company cannot afford programmers that could create a user friendly and well conceptualised iOS app? With the recent changes to ditch friend feeds (why on earth are you doing that...these feeds ate still available in the web/mobile version so I fail to realise the need to get rid of them here in the app) I have decided to ditch this wretched app and use a simple bookmark on the home page.
i know there would be problem so i stop update from way back like 150. or something, and things were good
but since yesterday the app kept shuting down, i updated it and now it got worse
the question is, why did the old version have problem, i don't even update my iOS? can you guys tweak something even in older version? that would be nice to even have control over app on ppl phone
I loved watching animal videos on FB, but since the last update the videos changed When I enter in one, and the new white background site makes watching them horrible, I cant see the despriction or something...I just REALLY miss the old video watching site on Fb.
Can you just make an option in the settings to set back the old black backgrounded videowatching? I would be grateful...
- Facebook, Inc.
- 528 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars 699 Ft
- 250 Stars 1 790 Ft
- Supporter 1 590 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.