Focos is a big step into the future of computational photography and light-field camera, bringing DSLR-like photography to your dual-camera iPhone and iPad Pro, with beautiful bokeh effects usually achievable only with professional large aperture cameras. With the technology of computational photography, you can make unlimited changes to your photos, focus after the fact, change the aperture repeatedly, and add multiple lights in 3D space, exceeding the limits of any editing tools you’ve known before. The creative potential unleashed by Focos is endless.
- Take photos with shallow depth of field, without manually painting or making selections.
- True 3D imaging.
- Simulate large apertures to create real bokeh effects normally only possible with DSLR cameras and expensive lenses.
- Import existing portrait photos and customize the bokeh effect.
- Re-focus portrait photos that have already been taken, with a simple tap.
- Choose from various simulated aperture diaphragms to generate different bokeh spot effects.
- Professional options to simulate lens characteristics, such as creamy, bilinear, swirly, and reflex effects, and more.
- Visualize the depth of areas within your portrait photos in a 3D view, and intuitively add depth filters.
- Add multiple lights in a 3D space, and adjust the color, brightness and so on for each light.
- It is possible to patch the depth map precisely on iPad with Apple Pencil.
- Intuitive and easy to use, with built-in video tutorials.
- An essential tool for iPad Pro, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
Taking portrait photos is not possible on devices that lack dual cameras. It is therefore recommended that Focos is used on devices with dual cameras.
All sample photos in screenshots and video previews were shot on an iPhone 7 Plus.
Do you have questions or suggestions? Contact us via support @ focos . me.
- The issue that some iPhone X and XS can't switch the front facing camera has been fixed. Thanks goes to Neo Lai.
- Blending error on some older devices has been fixed.
- Next version will bring an important feature that everyone needs.
Enjoy using Focos and support us by leaving your review for the features of each update to help us make it better.
Ratings and Reviews
Felreertesek elkerulese erdekeben!!
Emberek az alkalmazas alatt is oda van irva hogy olyan telefonokhoz amik dual lencsesek! Ne varjatok olyat a telefonoktol amit nem tud es egy apptol se olyat ami lehetlen mint pl a rontgen “latas” kameraval../ Hey everyone, if you read the biography of the app it says it’s compatible with dual lenses iphones! If you don’t have this type of phone that’s not the apps problem that it can’t take photos the way it should, it’s impossible like you can use “xray apps” to see everything...
Doesn’t work on iPhone 8
They should really update the compatibility list, because only the 2 lens iPhones are capable of running it.
DOES NOT WORK ON iPHONE SE
It says it compatible with my iphone but it does not work. Very sad because I was getting very excited to use it.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Xiaodong Wang
- 53.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 Focos Camera
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime unlimited access 4 490 Ft
- Monthly subscription 349 Ft
- Yearly subscription 2 490 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.