Easily graph functions and equations, find special points of functions, save and share your results. Millions of people around the world use GeoGebra to learn math and science. Join us!
• Plot functions, polar and parametric curves
• Experience transformations with sliders
• Get special points of functions: roots, min, max, intersections
• Do regression with best-fit lines
• Search for free learning activities directly from our app
• Save and share your results with friends and teachers
If you also want to solve equations or find derivatives and integrals, please try our CAS calculator app.
We’d love to hear from you: send us your questions or feedback via Twitter @geogebra or to email@example.com
• New "Table View" - easily create tables of values from functions
• Lots of improvements under the hood
Ratings and Reviews
Jólenne ha a háttér kockás lenne úgy jobban kilehetne igazodni:)
Developer Response ,
Hi. Grid will soon be added. Stay tuned!
- Internationales GeoGebra Institut, "IGI"
- 163.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bambara, Basque, Bengali, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tahitian, Tajik, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © International GeoGebra Institute
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.