The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all of your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
- Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Receive notifications about new mail fast, with notification centre, badge and lock screen options
- Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type and spelling suggestions
- Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
- Respond to Google Calendar invitations straight from the app
- Organise your mail by archiving, labelling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
- Send and receive attachments
- See profile pictures as part of the conversation
Welcome to the new Gmail that helps you get more done!
Swipe to snooze, swipe to archive… swipe how you want! Swoop these new swiping actions:
• Mark as read/unread
• Move to
Expert tip: if you change your swipe settings, these actions are also available for notifications!
Ratings and Reviews
Lacking major function..
The app lacks the option to lock it, so random people can't open it. There are special circumstances when you have to give your phone to someone with your passcode (when repearing your phone in a gsm service and they have to test a few things before fixing your phone etc.). Locking gmail with a finger print would be great. Please give us the option to do that, okay? Thanks. Othet than that the app is great and stable.
GMail would be very great anyway, but there is something infuriating about it.
There’s my inbox, and I just want to delete unnecessary trash from it by moving the message to the left with my thumb like I would in other apps but all it does is archiving the message, essentially preserving it in the “All Mail” section where all the trash gets stockpiled like peels of banana in a trash can.
I really, really hate it.
In the local menu of opened emails (...) the right Hungarian translation for "Forward" would be "Továbbít" instead of "Előre". On other places in the app the translation is right. Especially in the beginning of using the app this was quite disturbing and to misunderstand. Google Translate is not everything worth...
- Google LLC
- 202.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.