Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped, with hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and explore local neighbourhoods knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or lift-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurants, events and activities that matter to you
• See what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match”, a number representing how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real time
• Create lists of your favourite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
This is a big one! Now you can...
- See landmarks on the map and in directions for easier route finding.
- Narrow down your search results more easily with updated filters.
- Access departure boards by clicking on any station on the map.
- Crop, rotate and beautify your photos before posting.
Ratings and Reviews
It could be better
The app is good but I would really appreciate, if during navigation it told that I should go to left, right etc. instead of north east or southwest... I really don’t know where are they in the evening in a downtown. I cant look at the sky and figure out it based on the position of the stars :( Would it be possible to change this?
Please!!! disable the new explore line down the screen it's really annoying. The map would be better if I could see the bus and metro station in the city much more larger so I could watch the schedule immediately with 3D touch (as now I can but I have to zoom and search the stations which is difficult sometimes)
Better than it was
The recent update makes the app more ergonomic with the new buttons and surface. Thanks for it! It would be also great, if the positioning would be more accurate in the driving and walking mode.
- Google LLC
- 190 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.