Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped, with hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and explore local neighbourhoods knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or lift-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurants, events and activities that matter to you
• See what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match”, a number representing how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real time
• Create lists of your favourite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Ratings and Reviews
Main function changed for the worse
I just want to search a location and decide how and when I want to get there and older versions did that a lot better! No one wants a reminder from an app of when to leave, if I need to arrive on time I’m not going to rely on an app that might be unreliable... Sure I use google maps to explore the area and look at traffic but the most important feature has been lost, namely, the commute feature is much worse than previously just being able to search a location and being able to change when I want to arrive or depart! The explore/commute tab is all wrong, why categorise it?
I also don’t want to share how I usually commute or where my home address is. MUCH WORSE OVER ALL
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reporting this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue on version 4.38 of Google Maps? If you are, can you please tell us a little bit more about what you're experiencing so we can investigate further? When did you start experiencing this issue?
Could be the best
With google search you can find anything fast and easy. When traffic is on, sometimes the clear blue line turns into yellow which is disturbing. It would be good to be able to choose what I would like to see in big: arrival time, or time left, or km left, I would prefer arrival time, but this is very small to see during driving. Speed indicator and speedcams are missing!
It could be better
The app is good but I would really appreciate, if during navigation it told that I should go to left, right etc. instead of north east or southwest... I really don’t know where are they in the evening in a downtown. I cant look at the sky and figure out it based on the position of the stars :( Would it be possible to change this?
- Google LLC
- 212.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.