Welcome to Homescapes! Help Austin the butler bring warmth and comfort back to his wonderful family's mansion. Come on in—adventures await you from the moment you walk in the door!
Beat colorful match-3 levels to renovate and decorate rooms in the mansion, unlocking ever more chapters in the exciting family story along the way! What are you waiting for? Make yourself at home!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
● Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
● Exciting match-3 levels: tons of fun, featuring unique boosters and explosive combinations!
● A huge, beautiful mansion: discover all the secrets it holds!
● Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
● A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
● Invite your Facebook friends to help you create your own cozy atmosphere in the house!
Homescapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Homescapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A celebratory update to mark the birthday of Homescapes!
NEW IN THE HOUSE
• Open the wing and decorate it in marine style!
• Meet an old friend of Austin's, Robbie Wood, and help him get ready for the craftsmen festival!
• Enjoy gifts and offers to mark the game's birthday at the end of September!
• New element: Gramophone! Match pieces and activate power-ups next to it to collect notes!
Ratings and Reviews
Match gems, renovate your mansion and make yourself at home.
I would love to love it
I love the set, the characters, the possibilities to make this manor stupendous again. But then... It is just too difficult after the first couple of plays at the beginning, and we can not earn helps. Also I would love to go on with the renovating in the logical next step (like finishing the staircase), but the game does not offer choices, I must go on with something that is of way less importance or interest. A stray cat and its basket comes before the people being able to use their staircase to go up into their bedrooms?! This is ridiculous.
I wrote the above a few days ago. Now I delete the game, as however gladly I had started out, enjoying the chance to embellish a house, now for many, many days it is nothing else than frustrating any more!
Great game and story but feels like programmed to repeatedly turn you off
I played close to 500 games. Enjoyable story, great and challenging set up, great concept, but feels like the system is programmed to be periodically impossible to win a number of trails throughout several set of lifes. It gets boring when giving you no other option than moving 3 characters leaving too few steps to do the game in a several set of plays in row. After twenty-odd such hard game it is quite difficult to enjoy. Considering to delete the app as it gives more headache than joy since weeks... I’m wondering what’s the reason that the program keeps repeating such periods from time to time.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 205.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins 349 Ft
- Handful of Coins 349 Ft
- Starter Pack 699 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.