By Synium Software GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Record your spendings right where they occur, right when they occur - conveniently on the go with iFinance Mobile on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Never forget a single receipt ever again, no meal at a restaurant, no train ticket. Ideally, add a Mac with our desktop iFinance application to the game and synchronize your data with it. iFinance on your Mac will give you graphical analysis, stocks and budget planning capabilities not available with the mobile app.
iFinance is everywhere you go with your iPhone, thus helping you directly recording your expenses when they occur. Get an overview, unclutter your financial affairs, become more conscious which reccuring spendings ruin your statistics or simply use your time more efficiently by entering your data while working for the train or sitting in the park.
Syncing your data with iFinance on your Mac requires a wireless network connection (Airport/WiFi).
iFinance summed up:
- import and synchronize your iFinance database on your Mac an iPhone
- multiple databases are supported
- optionally password-protect your data
- over 30 international currencies supported
- categories and subcategories
- recurring transactions
- transfers for same currency and foreign currency accounts
- automatically retrieve exchange rates (internet connection required)
- complete landscape mode support
- CSV export of transaction data, send as e-mail attachment
Caution! For syncing with the Mac version iFinance 3.3.3 is required.
What's New in Version 3.0.12
- 1,99 €
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 10 December 2013
- Version: 3.0.12
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Synium Software GmbH
- © Synium Software GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.