By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 10.3
We have new features for Instagram Stories! Update to the latest version of the app to get them.
•Stickers: No matter where you are or what you're up to, you can add context to your story with stickers.
•Holiday Fun: Make your story more festive with holiday stickers and a candy-cane brush.
•Hands-Free Video Mode: A new option in the format picker lets you record a video without having to press and hold.
•Text Enhancements: Add as many pieces of text as you'd like to a photo or video by tapping the text button.
•Save Story Video: You can now save your entire story from the past 24 hours to your camera roll as a single video.
I can't like comments.. and when I open the app, then switch to another app (I don't close instagram) then I want to go back instagram, it's refreshing to homescreen. It's so annoying, especially when I see photos on a profile. I always have to start again every time I switch apps 😡😡
Of I reopen the app from the background it automatically refresh the whole feed and i can't continue scorrilg from the last point
Photo map and live photos
I am really missing the photo map "feature" and the ability to upload live photos from phones that support it.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 19 December 2016
- Version: 10.3
- Size: 74.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.