By Jonathan Hebert
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The classic game of “Pitch”, also known as “Setback” brought to the iPhone and iPad. Pitch is a strategy based trick-taking card game where each player attempts to get to the winning score (typically 7, 11 or 21) by winning points. Each player “bids” on the number of points they think they could win (either 2, 3 or 4). The winning bidder then chooses the trump suit for the round. The available points that may be won for a round are High, Low, Jack of trump and Game.
Key features of “iPitch”:
- Simple, intuitive gameplay
- Multiplayer using Game Center or Bluetooth!
- Play either cutthroat or in partners against the computer or other players online
- Three different computer skill levels to play against
- Personalize the computer players by choosing pictures from your picture library
- Adjustable game play speed
- Arrange the cards in your hand
- Adjustable game play options such as: low point to owner or capturer; dealer can take the bid; smudge bid is enabled; you must win by two; and you must bid to win
What's New in Version 3.3
iPhone 6 and 6s Support
iOS 8 Support
Fix for multiplayer connectivitiy issues for iOS 8.1+
Local multiplayer can now use either WiFi or Bluetooth to play
Simplified main menu and last hand played menu
Many bug fixes and behind the scenes updates!