By László Váradi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use this tool to store your favorite spots or routes while taking a trip, using your iPhone's built in A-GPS. The route will be stored in Google's KML format, enabling you to check them out on Google Maps, or Google Earth.
You can also record pictures, in either PNG or JPEG format, define the compression ratio, so you’ll always have the best quality picture!
If you like, store these photos on your Camera Roll as well, making sure you can access them easily. If you recorded too many picures - making hard to e-mail them - you can use the recompress feature with the settings you define.
Send your points, tracklogs and pictures via e-mail, have all your stored data in your computer within a second!
- Create and store static points
- Create and store KML tracklogs
- Do both of the above in background if you like
- Assign pictures and photos to the above
- Use JPEG or PNG compression
- Define the JPEG compression ratio
- Check out your tracklogs and point on a map
- Recompress your pictures for easy access
- Sent data via e-mail or upload them to your computer using iTunes
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.4
Added better compatibility with iOS 8 and the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, small bug fixes.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 23 January 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Laszlo Varadi
- © 2010-2014 László Váradi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.