By Nick Drabovich
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SALE for 1 day - $0.99 (then back to $3.99)!
iRetouch is a feature-rich, advanced all-in-one photo editor for your iPhone/iPod Touch. You will benefit from having all essential retouching tools in one app. iRetouch is highly optimized to allow usage of numerous photo editing tools, all in one app.
"...packed full of sophisticated photo-fixing features. If you've dabbled with Photoshop then you'll know how handy it is to be able to clone out unwanted objects from your photos. iRetouch has its own Clone Stamp and it works really well..." - iPhone App Directory magazine (vol. 2)
“iRetouch is the perfect app for on the go picture edits.”- AppReview.com
"Functionality: 5/5; Ease of Use: 4/5; Value for Money: 5/5; Type of users: Users take photos often and are photoshop savvy. Overall: 4.5/5" - iphonetech78.wordpress.com
"inexpensive alternative for those who crave Photoshop but don’t want to pay the cash for all it’s bells and whistles." - blogherald.com
See 30 second video - bit.ly/iretouch2
With new version 2.0, iRetouch becomes even more useful and practical by allowing easy switching between two different sets of retouching tools:
BASIC TOOLS (hi-res retouching of entire image)
√ Crop (fixed aspect ratio - 1:1, 2:3, 3:2, 4:3, 3:4)
√ Straighten (with automatic crop),
√ Rotate 90°, -90°, 180°
√ Flip horizontally
√ Resize - reduce or enlarge photos from 8x8px up to 4096x4096px (16 Megapixels)
√ Color Temperature
√ unlimited Undo and Redo (before switching to Precise tools)
PRECISE TOOLS (up to 1024x1024px)
√ Clone Stamp,
√ Stamps ('fail', 'win', 'thumbs up' etc.) with adjustable color, size, opacity and blend mode.
Effects toolbar - quick presets for various "splash" effects:
√ Blur - everything will be blurred except for for objects you touch.
√ Zoom Blur - everything will be blurred except for for objects in the center of selected image region and the objects you touch.
√ Desaturate - everything will be in black&white except for the objects you touch.
√ Erase - touch to erase upper layer with effects.
√ Clear All - instantly undo all changes made with 'Precise' tools.
★ 19 color blending modes with description.
What's New in Version 2.0
This is a major update which brings new features and improvements:
- Easy switching between two different sets of tools without need to save/reopen images.
One set of tools ('Basic') works with whole image at once and allows processing large (6-12 Megapixels) images without loss of resolution.
Another set of tools ('Precise') allow accurate retouching of selected image regions and works with up to 1024x1024px images. Maximum resolution can be changed via canvas size parameter in Settings. On older devices it is recommended to use smaller canvas sizes to free as much RAM as possible and speed up blur effects.
- In 'Precise' tools there is a new preview area. Tap it to preview entire image and/or quickly select another image region.
- There is a new 'Effects' toolbar which allows to quickly create special effects. Tap 'Blur' or 'Zoom Blur' and then use your fingers to bring clarity back on selected objects. Tap 'Desaturate' and touch selected objects to bring color back there while leaving the rest of the image in black&white. Press 'Clear All' to undo all changes.
- Crop with option to fix aspect ratio (tap 'w:h' to cycle through 1:1, 2:3, 3:2, 4:3, 3:4)
- New color picker with extended palette.
- UI is updated for Retina display. Image processing wasn't changed as it is specifically optimized for 320x480 display.
- Blur brush to blur out text, faces etc.
- Fixed issue with black&white brush on iOS 4
- Fixed rare crashes and memory leaks.
- Multitasking support.
Please consider leaving your great 5-star reviews - they really help to keep releasing next FREE updates!
- 0,99 €
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 09 February 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Nick Drabovich
- © Nick Drabovich
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.