Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iVoxel - The singing vocoder
iVoxel is not only an amazingly sounding vocoder - the unique concept of iVoxel turns this vocoder into a singing machine. iVoxel is a combination of a voice optimized synthesizer and a vocoder. The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn used by many famous artists - one of them the well known german group Kraftwerk. The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201 resulting in a rich and fat analogue sound characteristic.
The pitch follower and automatic tuning let you sing correct to a selectable scale.
You can use iVoxel in many different ways:
As a realtime vocoder talking into the microphone while playing tunes on the keyboard. The sound character of your voice can be changed in many different aspects like pitch, gender or breath noise. Use it to sing over your favorite iTunes song !
Record the analyzed spectrum of phrases and words from your own voice. Then use this voxel to play with your own voice on the keyboard or with the build in sequencer. Nearly 300 hundred prerecorded voxels are already included.
The output of your creations can be recorded to an audio file which you
can use with other Apps and programs for further processing.
• Realtime analysis/resynthesis of your voice
• 20+2 Channel vocoder
• Pitch Follower and automatic tuning correction to selectable scale
• Voice spectrum recorder (voxels)
• Nearly 300 prerecorded voxels included
• Play your vocoded voice live on keyboard. Drag for slides and vibrato.
• Polyphonic sequencer for notes & lyrics
• Voice optimized polyphonic synthesizer with up to 64 analog waves
• Time warping of voxels
• Gender changer
• Breath noise
• Pitch vibrato with delay
• Hi-end Reverb and Chorus/Delay effects
• Import of voice samples to create voxels
• Export of audio recordings
• flexible MIDI control for Gender and Vibrato
• CoreMIDI support allows using external Keyboards
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Completely revised Version 2
- Realtime pitch following
- Automatic tuning correction to selectable scale
- Improved sound quality with analog oscillators
- Polyphonic sequencer
- Voxel editing
- Convert audio files to Voxel
- Hi-end Reverb
- New user interface
- Sandboxed app for your security
- many bugfixes