Joy Sprouts - Kids Preschool Education
By Joy Sprouts, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Winner of the:
• Parents' Choice Awards;
• Family Choice Awards;
• Mom's Choice Awards® (MCA).
Joy Sprouts gives your preschooler a headstart on successful learning!
Created by educational professionals, Joy Sprouts’ award winning games and activities develop a range of important skills to help your child’s total development. The app provides personalized reports that allow you to follow your child’s progress across key areas of development. Based on the U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services’ Framework, Joy Sprouts will delight your child while ensuring they are learning important skills.
THE JOY SPROUTS APP IS FOCUSED ON HELPING YOUR CHILD IMPROVE IN 5 KEY AREAS:
• Cognition and General Knowledge (Math, Science, and Social studies)
• Language and Literacy
• Learning Approaches
• Social and Emotional Development
• Physical Development and Health
FEATURES FOR YOUR CHILD
• Games and activities that help develop key skills essential for proper early childhood development.
• World class content from top publishers (e.g., Oxford University Press and the BBC).
• Colorful animations and characters.
• New learning modules added every month for ongoing development.
FEATURES FOR MOM AND DAD
• Concise summary reports detailing your child’s progress, strengths & weaknesses.
• Customizable reports that show your child’s improvement.
• Recommendations from our educational experts on additional modules to help your child reach their full potential.
• Family Choice Awards Winner
• Parents' Choice Awards Winner
• Mom's Choice Awards® (MCA) Winner
• Silicon Valley’s Top Startup Awards Winner by TiE50, recognizing top startups internationally
• Horizon Interactive Awards Gold Winner in Education
“A user-friendly system that provides clear and concise information about a child’s development.”
Principal of a PreK to K School
“The marketplace is awesome!”
Senior School Administrator
“I like your product, as well as the way to capture and present the Information back to the parents. As a parent myself, I got it!”
Co-founder of YouTube, Dad of 2 children
“Love the total development concept! Helped me understand the best ways to help my four boys to play and develop, with the user friendly reports.”
Dad of 4 boys – aged 9, 8, 5 and 3 months
“I have given him learning game apps in the past to play and he showed very little interest in them but with Joy Sprouts he does not want to stop playing!” - See more at: http://mamato5blessings.com/2014/12/learning-fun-joy-sprouts-app/#sthash.TQsAepsq.dpuf)
“I think the app is terrific. I appreciate knowing the content in the app comes from early childhood development experts, as well as well known publishers such as Oxford University Press and the BBC,” Mom Knows It All - See more at: http://www.valmg.com/joy-sprouts-app/
“Now Mary is seven and we use educational apps a lot in our home-school. And one of our new favorites is Joy Sprouts.” - See more at: http://www.ourwhiskeylullaby.com/2014/12/joy-sprouts-helps-preschoolers-get-ahead.html#.VJkYmL0NAIb
RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY
iOS 8.1 ready
May experience sound issue on iOS 8.0
What's New in Version 2.0.588
We've made these improvements:
• Support for iPhone 5/6/6 Plus
• Ability to add great learning game modules (through In-App Purchase) in the passcode locked Parent's Zone
• New BBC Worldwide Learning games
• all iPhone versions are in beta only. Stay tuned for the full experience later.