Keka is a full featured file archiver, as easy as it can be.
With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from ZIP and 7Z to RAR archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP and ISO
Extraction formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, DMG, ISO, LZMA, EXE, CAB, WIM, PAX, JAR, APK, APPX, XPI, IPA, CPGZ, CPIO and more
• Fixed possible duplication of some extractions introduced in 1.1.14 (Thanks to @gingerbeardman) #395
• Fixed an issue when tarballing files starting with "--" (Thanks to @psmanek) #404
• Extracting Safari extensions by default (Thanks to @gingerbeardman) #277
• Using UNAR for XAR files
Ratings and Reviews
Lack of basic features for a fully featured file archiver
I’m very disappointed about this software. I think its totally unacceptable to call this software as a ‘full featured file archiver’. It has not support for many very basic things. I mean, it
* cannot list the contents of an archive without uncompressing it
* cannot edit archive files
* cannot find files in archives
* cannot test or repair archives
- Jorge Garcia Armero
- 19.7 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2019 aONe
- 1 090 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.