Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Legend Maker takes all the hassle, confusion, and mystery out of creating perfectly formed ePub ebook files. It does this via an easy two step process.
First, you use a word processor to insert a few simple tags (no HTML required!) into your document.
Second, you run Legend Maker, and perfect ePub files are automatically created that will run on the iPhone/iPad, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, or any other reader that supports the ePub standard (which is just about all of them).
• Uses a standard word processor file
• Honors boldface, italics and underlining
• Inserts page breaks where you want them
• Creates chapter links within your text
• Automatically creates a Table of Contents
• Automatically inserts and positions your tables
• Automatically honors hypertext URLs
• Automatically creates endnotes from footnotes
• Automatically inserts book metadata
It’s time for you to stop fooling around with getting your eBook files to look professional.
It’s time for you to get back to doing what you do best—writing!
It’s time for you to make a legend!
Please see the User's Guide (available in Legend Maker or you can download it from our website at www.zapptek.com/legendmaker/) for full details on how to make the perfect eBook, including details on how to add a cover and how to easily embed images, audio and video.
Visit our website at www.zapptek.com/legendmaker/ to see a sample manuscript and book created using Legend Maker.
What's New in Version 1.6.1