LEGO® Life is a social themed app that inspires kids to create and share, all within a safe environment. It's free to use and once installed young fans have access a range of exciting LEGO stuff, from sharing a recent creation with the community to catching up on the latest news, read on and discover more.
- Build, capture and share images of personal creations with the LEGO community or like, comment on and be inspired by those other fans have uploaded.
- Develop creative and build skills by completing fun daily challenges.
- Stay up to date with favourite characters from series including LEGO® Star Wars™, LEGO® Friends, LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™, LEGO® City, LEGO® Ninjago™ and LEGO Elves.
- Choose from a range of LEGO videos to watch and catch-up on including the LEGO Batman Movie trailer.
All of the above is safeguarded by the LEGO Group. We're keen to promote a safe user experience by:
- Providing users with a display name to protect identity.
- Moderating all user comments.
- Prohibiting direct chat; and
- Rejecting any images that contain revealing or personal information.
Wait, there's more and all free too!:
- To fully enjoy the app, kids need a parent or caregiver’s permission to create a LEGO ID account. (This account can also be used to access other LEGO games and apps).
Once upgraded users have access to more exciting features, including:
- The chance to buddy-up with LEGO minifigures by following and engaging with their profiles.
- The opportunity to design awesome LEGO minifigures for their profile; and
- Join different fan groups and get the latest LEGO news for the stuff they love.
- LEGO® Life is suitable for those 5 years and older, but kids and tweens aged between 8-12 are likely to enjoy it the most.
-There’s no third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
This app contains the option to enable / disable Push Notifications. Push Notifications are used to alert our users when 1) their creations have been approved by our moderators and 2) when they have received likes and comments on their creations.
- As part of the LEGO ID sign-up, we will collect two pieces of information: the country in which you live and your email address.
- We’ll utilize your personal information and anonymous data to manage your account and to provide a safe, contextualized, and excellent LEGO® Life experience. You can learn more here:
http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy; and here:
When you upload a picture or a comment to LEGO Life, it becomes part of our app. That means it becomes the property of the LEGO Group. It also means that we own the rights to your picture, the way you have presented your model, your suggestions, comments or questions (your “Material”). The LEGO Group has the right to use your Material for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, the Brick and Knob configurations and the LIFE logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group.
We have made the LEGO Life experience available in more countries, so that everyone can be inspired by creations like yours
Ratings and Reviews
What we love most about LEGO is building something cool with just our imaginations and a bunch of plastic—or even virtual—bricks. The second best thing? Showing off those creations. LEGO Life envelops us and our kids in a safe, friendly network of like-minded fans. It’s a great place to share photos, get ideas, and learn about the latest LEGO goodies. Not to brag, but our ninjas-vs.-astronauts diorama has gotten a lot of likes.
- LEGO System A/S
- 203.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 The LEGO Group
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.