Macworld Digital Magazine (U.S.)
By IDG Consumer & SMB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Macworld is the largest Apple-focused publishing brand in the world, and Macworld Magazine (U.S.) is the most popular Apple-focused magazine. Launched with the Mac in 1984, Macworld is still the best place to read about everything Apple's doing, from the Mac to the iPad, iPhone, and iPadPro. Combining product reviews, valuable tips, and analysis of the latest news developments, every month Macworld magazine provides you with what you need to know about the universe of Apple products.
Single issues are available for $6.99 each, or you can opt for a recurring monthly subscription for $1.99 per issue.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 7.8
Removed default PDF view on iPhones.
Also removed horizontal view on iPhones.
- Category: News
- Updated: 16 May 2017
- Version: 7.8
- Size: 49.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Mac Publishing
- © 2017 IDG Consumer & SMB, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Macworld Digital Magazine Subscription499 Ft
- Macworld October 20152 490 Ft
- Macworld November 20132 490 Ft
- Macworld October 20132 490 Ft
- Macworld September 20132 490 Ft
- Macworld August 20132 490 Ft
- Macworld March 20132 490 Ft
- Macworld September 20152 490 Ft
- Macworld May 20152 490 Ft
- Macworld March 20152 490 Ft