By Ventiv Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Filled with tried and tested recipes from the popular blog Planning With Kids (www.planningwithkids.com), the Menu Planner is a simple and effective way to plan meals for your family.
It allows you to
● Create weekly menu plans quickly (choosing from the pre-loaded Planning with Kids recipes), choosing as many meals per day as you would like to plan for.
● Generate the shopping list for all the meals selected.
● Modify the shopping list to check off items you already have at home.
● Email the shopping list to yourself and/or others.
And it comes loaded with a selection of the most popular Planning with Kids recipes, including ingredients, simple to follow instructions and photos.
With new recipes added regularly for FREE, you can easily answer the question “What’s for Dinner?”
* Ability to add your own meals is a feature we are hoping to include in later releases of the MenuPlanner.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Additional AppStore screenshots for 4 inch displays (iPhone5)
- Fixed a problem that was causing occasional problems downloading the initial set of recipes.
- Added Search function in Meals section to find recipes more quickly
- Support for iPhone 5 screen size
- Other bug fixes