Minitube for YouTube
By Flavio Tordini
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Minitube is a lightweight and elegant YouTube application for your Mac. With it you can watch YouTube videos in a new way: you type a keyword, Minitube gives you an endless video stream.
By automatically playing videos one after another, Minitube aims to create a TV-like experience. Stop fiddling, just sit back and enjoy.
Minitube is designed to be very easy to use for kids and grandparents too. Minitube is a gift for the whole family.
Minitube consumes less memory and CPU than a browser, preserving battery life and keeping your laptop cool.
With Minitube you can search by keyword, browse YouTube channels or just paste a YouTube link. Related videos are always a click away.
You can subscribe to your favorite channels and be notified of new videos. No need to login with a YouTube account.
Minitube is translated in more than 30 languages including Chinese, Arabic, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew.
What's New in Version 2.9
- New Chrome-like toolbar menu
- Fixed snapshot file naming
- Stability and overall quality fixes
- New and updated translations
- 3 290 Ft
- Category: Video
- Updated: 30 November 2017
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Asturian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kirghiz, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Flavio Tordini
- © Flavio Tordini
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor