Most Popular Solitaire
By Goodsol Development Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Most Popular Solitaire is a solitaire game collection with 30 regular games and 13 bonus games, for a total of 43 different solitaire games.
Aces and Kings*, Aces Up, Australian Patience, Beleaguered Castle, Canfield, Crazy Quilt, Cruel, Demons and Thieves*, Double Klondike, Eight Off, Forty Thieves, FreeCell, Gaps, Golf, Interchange, Klondike, La Belle Lucie, Lady Jane*, Osmosis, Penguin, Pyramid, Russian Solitaire, Scorpion, Sea Towers, Spider, Spider One Suit, Spider Two Suits, Terrace, Thieves of Egypt, and Yukon.
*game invented by Goodsol.
Also includes 13 bonus variations of the above games.
- easy to play - drag/drop the cards or use quick click moving.
- undo and redo all moves.
- automatically saves games.
- make the game window any size or even full screen.
- 5 card sizes, including large cards for poor eyes.
- over a dozen different beautiful professionally designed card sets.
- change card backs, or change background image or background color.
- just click on the Rules button to see the rules of each game.
- over 2 billion starting positions for each game.
- submit your statistics and see how you compare to other players.
- statistics for multiple players.
- Climb Mode, where you play from game #1 and play for a cumulative score.
Most Popular Solitaire is solitaire the way it ought to be. This is not a converted mobile app, it was designed for large screen desktops/laptops. Most Popular Solitaire is a product of Goodsol Development, solitaire game makers for over 15 years, with email support from http://www.goodsol.com/contact.html .
What's New in Version 3.01
- Various small bug fixes in individual games
- graphics improvements for retina screens
- 9,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 06 November 2014
- Version: 3.01
- Size: 49.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Goodsol Development Inc.
- © 2014 Goodsol Development Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor