Muscle Gainer -Protein Tracker
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** Protein, fat & calorie counter and daily weight tracker **
Introducing the Muscle Gainer, the ultimate and the first weight gainer on the store specially created for gaining weight from the proteins.
Have you ever wondered why are so many people that you see training in the gym not getting progressively larger as time goes on? This lack of muscle growth is mostly attributed to their poor protein intake. If you want your time in the gym to count you should increase your protein intake and track it every day.
Muscle Gainer is a powerful protein tracker. At all levels of experience, bodybuilders should consume at least a 2 grams of protein per 1 kg of body weight each day.
The way to successful muscle mass is that you may eat what you like, but you have to take care about level of protein intake each day. Also, if you don't want to gain body fat you should reduce calories from fat to only 20% of your total calories.
Muscle Gainer takes care about these things in the first plan with many other features.
This app contains over 70,000 different food items as well as organized groups of food where you can add your own food items.
- track daily protein
- track daily calories
- track daily weight
- 30,000 common food items
- 40,000 restaurant menu items from 404 restaurants
- View progress on the graphs
- Export nutrition log
- View nutrition info for protein, fat (and saturated fat), carbo, fiber, sugar, sodium
- US and metric units support
- Ability to manually adjust protein level
- Ability to add your custom food/ supplements
- Previous Items list
- Save entry under groups like breakfast, lunch, dinner...
- Many other features
- Full screen Protein and Weight graphs
- View Weight Goal at graph
- View consumed protein and daily limits
- View consumed protein and other nutrition info by day
- View average consumed protein and other nutrition info for last 7 days
- View average consumed protein and other nutrition info by user defined period.
This application will calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) to find your Daily Calorie Needs based on your height, weight, gender and age.
Calculation is also done using the famous Harris-Benedict Equation considering your training type.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Fixed bug with dot when entering custom food
- Added 2000 brand name food items
- Enhanced search engine
Customers Also Bought
- 1 090 Ft
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 08 September 2009
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Nanobit d.o.o.
- © Nanobit d.o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.