By Ian Pendlebury
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GPS track recording with voice feedback including speed, distance, time, calories, pace, battery and altitude.
Apple Health integration: Running, Walking, Cycling distance and Active Calories are sent to the Health app so you can easily track your history and integrate with other health data.
Speech output can be mixed with iPod music so you can hear your progress and listen to music; just start music first then start MyMotion.
No need to touch your iPhone/iPad once started, just listen to your progress via speakers or headphones.
Allows the screen to dim and lock normally and will continue recording and reporting in the background so conserving battery life.
Recorded tracks are saved on your iPhone and can be opened and viewed within the app or can be emailed in a variety of formats including KML and Magellan.
- Color coded track showing progress
- Accuracy recorded and shown graphically
- On screen map scale
- Auto Start/Stop feature
- Enter your weight for energy use calculation
- X/Y plots of Time or Distance versus Altitude, Speed, Pace, Accuracy, Battery or Distance
- Email saved tracks in many formats (KML, Excel, Magellan)
- Recording will resume after interruption
- Allows iPod music to play in background
- Spoken updates at customizable intervals for Speed, Distance, Time, Energy, Altitude, Split Time, Pace, Battery
- User customizable spoken motivation at defined intervals
- No ads
- English language only.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.3
- 2,99 €
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 27 February 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ian Pendlebury
- © 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.