Parcel - Delivery Tracking
By Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are looking for an app to track deliveries on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch - Parcel is the best choice for you.
With this application you can promptly access tracking information for 300 delivery services, including Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Hermes UK, HDNL, Interlink Express, UK Mail, Yodel, Deutsche Post, DPD, TNT, UPS, USPS, FedEx and many other postal services. Full list of supported carriers is available at: http://parcelapp.net/#services
Tracking data is collected on our server, so you will get it right to your device with a click of a button. Sometimes you won't even need to enter a tracking number, your can user barcode scanner which is available right in the app. With the unique carrier automatic recognition function, adding a new delivery is just a matter of seconds.
You can also locate your delivery on the map or manage your deliveries using Web Access (web.parcelapp.net) - easy and simple. Parcel has a native OS X app available for free in the Mac App Store.
Parcel utilizes the power of iOS to provide you the best possible user experience. You can use Notification Center widget to see expected deliveries for today or tomorrow or share extension to add a new delivery directly from any other app.
Push notifications provided by Parcel are more convenient than from any other app. They are being sent only from 8am to 10 pm according to your timezone, so you will not be bothered at night (however, you can disable this option in the settings).
If you want to use push notifications or track more than 3 deliveries at the same time - you can subscribe to the premium subscription right in the app for £2.29 per year.
If you have encountered a problem, please see FAQ in the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please include tracking number and carrier).
What's New in Version 4.0.4
After releasing a huge iOS 9 related update last fall the decision was made to focus on fixing bugs to make your tracking experience as smooth as possible.
Significant improvements were made to "Parcel Email" service, which has now processed more than 30,000 emails with tracking numbers.
Full list of changes:
• Parcel account email can be changed in the app settings
• Added general information about "Parcel Email" to the app settings (available to the premium subscribers only)
• Improved accuracy of locating UPS, Chronopost and TNT deliveries on the map
• General improvements to the carrier recognition system
• More than 30 new carriers added, total number of supported carriers is over 300
• Fixed a bug when sometimes expected delivery date would be displayed incorrectly
• Fixed a bug when using a custom keyboard with the share extension was not possible
• Fixed a bug when sometimes a keyboard would not be displayed for the share extension on iPad
• Fixed a UI bug associated with entering account credentials in the app settings
• Fixed a UI bug when a recently added delivery on iPad would have an incorrect separator displayed
• Fixed a UI bug when a dynamic push notification on Apple Watch would have an opaque background
Useful, easy, great!
This app know all couriers in the world, if not, you just report it and it will take a half day for the developer to implement it! Really recommended! Far the best parcel tracking app!
I am so glad that I have found it. Always up to date and I receive all package info really quickly.
Very satisfied with it! :) thank you!!!!
Does what it says on the tin, very straightforward and simple! And that's a real virtue, keep it this way! :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 03 May 2016
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
- © Ivan Pavlov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription (1 year)2,99 €