By Liddan IT
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Here is an easy way to create personal invitation cards for your birthday party. With just a few steps you create a personal card and send it to the receiver(s).
1. Enter details about the party.
2. Choose a background image for the card
3. Choose another image to display on the card
4. Take a photo to use on the card or select an existing photo from your photo album.
5. Preview and send or save the invitation.
Easy and simple, everyone can do it.
I hope you have a lovely birthday party
What's New in Version 1.1
- 0,89 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 30 May 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, Swedish
- Developer: Daniel Lidstrom
- © Daniel Lidström - Liddan IT
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).