PDF Expert 6 is an essential app for anyone who reads, highlights, signs and fills out PDFs on their iPhone and iPad. With an additional in-app purchase PDF Expert 6 acquires the unique superpower to edit existing PDF text, replace images and hide sensitive data.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT 6 YOU CAN ***
HIGHLIGHT AND REVIEW PDFS
• Mark important information in books, journals or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert predesigned stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
• Create diagrams and schemes using shapes such as arrows, circles or rectangles.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
• Edit outlines in a few taps to structure your data and for better navigate through the file.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD AND ENCRYPTION
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Enable iOS Data Protection to encrypt everything while your iPad or iPhone is not in use.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage and all edits will be saved there without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide the continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF IN-APP PURCHASE YOU CAN***
With additional in-app purchase you can have the unique superpower that allows you to edit PDFs. New features come as an additional in-app purchase for pros.
EDIT PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
EDIT PDF IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to the images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
PDF Expert is also available in the Mac App Store. It has been voted “App of the Year Runner-up” by Apple.
Hello again, folks!
We apologize for the back-to-back update.
It turned out that a version of 6.5.1 didn't contain all of the fixes we planned to release.
Keep in touch with us at email@example.com and stay tuned for news and exciting features!
Ratings and Reviews
This full-featured powerhouse makes it easy to organise, annotate and edit your PDF library. Import files from your computer or the cloud, then complete forms, add freehand drawings and audio notes and more. On an iPad, revising a PDF’s text is as simple as using a word processor, and your original content remains intact. With support for reading files from popular productivity suites, it’s a convenient way to take the office anywhere you go.
Imported some scanned pic file (.png) in group, and the app is save all file in separately pdfs.... and cannot merge that pdfs....wtf???? you just kidding? ... and this is not a cheap app... ridiculous...
I used this app to proofread the PDF of a book that I'm working on. I got used to the app's user interface very quickly. I could start working immediately after I opened my document, and I never had to stop to find out how things work.
Every annotation tool that I tried was thoughtfully designed for intuitive use. I could effortlessly highlight text passages, add revisions and scribble handwritten notes. I could concentrate 100% of my attention to the document I was annotating, as if the UI wasn't even there.
The app has excellent support for Apple Pencil. I could pan/zoom around the document using my fingers, and scribble stuff with my Pencil.
I found "Review mode" especially useful for replacing dodgy sentences. It allowed me to directly edit the text of the document, clearly keeping track of all changes. For merging them into the original text later.
The app is able to automatically remove the margins around PDF pages, making them much easier to read without constant manual zoom adjustments. (You can find the option for this in the "Aa" menu; look for "Crop mode".) I loved this feature; it made my work at least 56.7% more pleasant!
In-App PurchasesSee All
Professional PDF Editor
Edit PDF text, change images and links
3 490 Ft
- Readdle Inc.
- 143.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2016 Readdle Inc.
- 3 490 Ft
- In-App Purchases
- Professional PDF Editor 3 490 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.