Create instant group snapshots with your friends! Pixcall lets you meet and do things together with your friends even if you’re a thousand miles away!
* Featured by Apple in Best New Apps.
Pixcall is a photo messaging app that synchronize simultaneous shooting among participants. You set the time and invite your friends for the shooting. At the selected time, all of your cameras will expose at the very same moment. You can see the photos one by one or as a collage that you can comment on, download or directly share via social networks in seconds. Photos will be deleted after 24 hours.
- Your friends are already there!
You can invite - via iMessage - anybody (with iPnone) from your phone’s contact list. They can download Pixcall later and still have your shooting invitation automatically in their event list. Just leave them enough time to join…
- Joint shootings called Event in Pixcall.
Events can be everything. Send a simple What’s up? invite to see what your friends are just doing right now. You can also meet your love with a Miss you event. What about making a quick survey among your friends on what they will wear at the party in the evening. Even more you can do things together by sending a Challenge invitations like: Get on a roof in 15 minutes! or Kiss a stranger!
Find out more on: http://pixcall.com
Have something to say? We are listening!
Improved in-app communication and easier password recovery process.
- Csaba Jori
- 15.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Pixcall Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.