Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
• The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Use the machine learning-powered Auto Color Adjustments to automatically improve image colors
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, and lighten or darken precise areas using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixel-accurate selection tools
• Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
• Optimize and save your images for the web, using advanced compression to shrink images sizes to the smallest possible
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, and JPEG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Open and edit SVG vector images
• Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
• Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it's the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Pixelmator Pro 1.1.5 includes a number of improvements that make Pixelmator Pro faster and more responsive and brings preliminary support for macOS Mojave (a major update to Pixelmator Pro with full macOS Mojave support is coming in a few weeks’ time!).
• Improved layer movement and editing performance. You should now be able to select, move, and start editing layers in complex documents much more quickly.
• Improved document opening performance. Large and complex documents should now be opened much faster — in some cases over 10 times faster.
• The performance of the Quick Selection tool has been improved by 20%.
• The cursor of the Paint, Erase, and Pixel Paint tools will now be displayed as a crosshair if it is smaller than 2 pt on the screen (based on your zoom level).
• All fonts will now be displayed in the Type tool’s font pop-up menu instead of just the ones optimized for your current region.
• Guides can now be moved while using the Type and shape tools.
• There is now a Guides submenu in the View menu with options to clear and lock persistent guides as well as customize alignment guides.
• The range of the Spin, Box, Disc, and Motion blur effects has been extended — hold down the Option key and drag the Amount/Radius sliders to blur layers even more.
• When applying effects, such as False Color, Clouds, and Checkerboard, which fill areas with color, you can now adjust the opacity of each color (in the Colors window).
• The Invert color adjustment now inverts colors mathematically rather than perceptually, just like the Invert effect does.
• When using the Crop tool, the cropping box will now be drawn over your entire image, not the area on which you are currently zoomed in.
• When opening the Photo Browser, the Photos library would occasionally not load the first time. Fixed.
• Fixed an issue with hue-adjusting (Hue, Select Color, Color Balance) color adjustments applied to layer masks.
• Fixed an issue with using the Gradient Fill tool on layer masks with blending modes other than Normal.
• Fixed an issue with applying color adjustments on empty masks — after applying the Invert adjustment, for example, it would not be immediately rendered in the image.
• Resetting certain effects, such as Perspective Transform, Pinch, and others, would not redraw the entire image correctly. Fixed.
• Dragging and dropping layers with masks from one document into another would not preserve the position of the mask. Fixed.
• Fixed an issue with undoing an image size change after selecting and transforming part of an image layer.
• Undoing an image size change while being fully zoomed out would make it impossible to change the zoom level. Fixed.
• Undoing an image size change in documents with text would sometimes break the layout of the text. Fixed.
• When using the Crop tool in images containing areas beyond the canvas, those areas would not be displayed correctly. Fixed.
• Writing and deleting text with the Stroke layer style applied would temporarily leave parts of the deleted text in the image. Fixed.
• When performing many repeated actions in a row, thumbnails would not always update immediately. Fixed.
• Added a few fixes related to SVG rendering during import and export.
• Fixed an issue with using the Retouch and Paint tools in large documents that would sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly.
• Fixed an issue with infinite memory allocation when applying effects to horizontal and vertical line shapes.
• Less memory will be used for the undo history of the paint, distort, and retouching tools.
• Opening the font family and font face pop-up menus in the Type tool would sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly if certain system fonts were disabled. Fixed.
• Fixed an issue that would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly while closing a document.
Think you've found a bug? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll fix it ASAP!
Ratings and Reviews
Nem rossz, megéri az árát
Pixelmator után nagy reményekkel futottam neki, azonban bőven vannak hiányosságai, amelyek – számomra – a másik alkalmazás megszokásából fakadóan adódnak. Kicsit körülményesebb a használata, ugyanakkor amivel többet tud, azt valóban jobban csinálja, így összességében abszolút megéri az árát. Főleg, hogy most akciózták is. Részemről négy csillag, de csak azért, mert amit a másikban implementáltak, azt itt nem azonos módon valósították meg és ez engem zavar. De mondom még egyszer, megéri az árát, ennyiért az egyik legjobb képszerkesztő a piacon. Vegyétek bátran! :-)
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 167 MB
- Graphics & Design
- macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 Pixelmator Team
- 10 990 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.