Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
• The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
• With both dark and light appearances, Pixelmator Pro seamlessly adapts to the Light and Dark Modes of macOS
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Use the Core ML-powered ML Enhance to automatically improve the look of your photos
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, and lighten or darken precise areas using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen tool
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
• Optimize and save your images for the web, using advanced compression to shrink file sizes to the smallest possible
• Batch process images using seven built-in Automator actions: Apply Color Adjustments to Images, Apply Effects to Images, Auto Enhance Images, Auto White Balance Images, Scale Images, Trim Images, and Change Type of Images
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Use ML Enhance to intelligently enhance photos with a machine learning algorithm trained on millions of professional photos
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Intelligently straighten images using the Crop tool's horizon detection feature
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism using the Repair tool
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease using the Quick Selection tool
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, and JPEG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Open and edit SVG vector images
• Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
• Share your images to Photos, Mail, AirDrop and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Mojave.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later.
Pixelmator Pro 1.3.2 includes a fix for an issue that caused the Photo Browser to be empty when using a newly installed version of Pixelmator Pro on macOS Mojave . Here’s what we added in the last Pixelmator Pro update:
• Thanks to Portrait Mask support, Pixelmator Pro will now open photos taken in Portrait mode on iOS 12 together with a layer mask.
• Pixelmator Pro will now always use tabs by default and remember your window size and position for all new documents.
• Use the new Comics effect to quickly apply a comic book-style to any image — you can find this effect in the Stylize category.
• A number of new keyboard shortcuts make it easier to select, organize, and duplicate layers.
• Press the Slash (/) key to quickly lock and unlock layers.
• Option-Left bracket ([) and Option-Right bracket (]) let you select one layer up and down.
• Option-Comma (,) and Option-Period (.) let you select the top and bottom layer.
• Option-Arrow will now duplicate layers and move them by 1 pixel. Option-Shift-Arrow will duplicate and move by 10 pixels.
• Option-clicking a layer’s visibility icon will now hide all other layers.
• Zoom performance improvements speed up zooming in documents with many layers.
• Pressing the Return key while drawing a path will now close the path.
• Converting text to shape is now much (much) faster.
• The Repair tool progress bar will no longer be shown when making quick, small repairs.
• The Brightness adjustment is now more precise in images with extreme tonal ranges.
• Previously, the Channel Mixer used our perceptual color model to make prettier adjustments. Since it’s more of a functional adjustment rather than a creative one, it now mixes channels purely mathematically.
• Changing the rulers’ origin will now update the grid to match the new rulers.
• Pressing and holding the Shift key while changing the rulers’ origin will now snap it to the grid and objects in your composition.
• When you add a new, untagged layer to a tagged group, it will be assigned the group’s color tag.
• Attempting to use the Color Fill or Gradient Fill tools on text or shape layers will now create an empty new layer and fill that instead of doing nothing at all.
• Added an Add Guide command to the View menu’s Guides submenu.
• Whenever possible, Pixelmator Pro will try to preserve the font face when changing font family.
• Improved compatibility with certain kinds of text layers in Photoshop documents.
• The orientation of masks in Portrait images exported from the Photos app would be incorrect. Fixed.
• Using the arrows in the Arrange tool, it was sometimes possible to resize layers to an invalid size. Fixed.
• Attempting to add effects to extremely tall and narrow layers would occasionally cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
Have any feedback about the update or Pixelmator Pro in general? We’d love to hear it at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Nem rossz, megéri az árát
Pixelmator után nagy reményekkel futottam neki, azonban bőven vannak hiányosságai, amelyek – számomra – a másik alkalmazás megszokásából fakadóan adódnak. Kicsit körülményesebb a használata, ugyanakkor amivel többet tud, azt valóban jobban csinálja, így összességében abszolút megéri az árát. Főleg, hogy most akciózták is. Részemről négy csillag, de csak azért, mert amit a másikban implementáltak, azt itt nem azonos módon valósították meg és ez engem zavar. De mondom még egyszer, megéri az árát, ennyiért az egyik legjobb képszerkesztő a piacon. Vegyétek bátran! :-)
Best! Nagyon jó!
Nekem nagyon bejött.Imádok vele dolgozni!
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 169.7 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 Pixelmator Team
- 14 490 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.