Full-featured and powerful image editing app for the Mac.
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add them to your Photos library. All right from Pixelmator.
The new Pixelmator 3.8 Phoenix is designed to integrate seamlessly with macOS Mojave's fresh and modern look, macOS Continuity features, like Handoff, iCloud Drive, and Continuity Camera, and it works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.
A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
• Quickly and easily select any part of an image
• Edit and apply special effects to parts of your pictures
• Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos
• Cut out objects from one image to place in another
Top-notch painting tools
• Paint with Pixelmator as you would on canvas
• Use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, and blending modes
• Adjust brush settings to get just the look you want
• Cover any area with beautiful gradients and color fills
• Correct wrinkles and repair scratches
• Make flaws vanish from your photos, remove or rearrange objects in a composition
• Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas
• Reshape areas to subtly improve or give images a completely unexpected look
• Combine different tools and effects for an endless number of ways to refine your images
• Easily add, create, combine, and edit shapes
• Quickly add lines, circles, rectangles, polygons, and many more custom shapes
• Effortlessly apply shadows, fills, and strokes for more advanced shapes
• Create buttons, icons, web page elements, illustrations, and much more
A real effects machine
• Play with over 160 breathtaking effects
• Combine different effects for unique, near-effortless artistic creations
An elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools
• Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and highlights, brightness, contrast, and much more
• Replace and remix colors
• Dramatically improve less-than-perfect images with one click
• Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, outlines, color, gradient fills, or reflections
• Combine a set of effects to create and save your own unique layer style presets
• Or just use any of the Pixelmator Team-designed layer style presets
• Apply any of the layer style presets using drag and drop
• Launch Pixelmator directly from Photos and save edits back to the original image
• Open and save images using PSD, JPEG, PNG, HEIF, TIFF, PDF, and many other popular formats
• Open and save Photoshop images with layers
• Open and save 16-bits per channel images
iCloud, sharing, and saving for the web
• Let iCloud automatically store your edited images and seamlessly sync your work across all your Macs
• Skip manual saving of your documents thanks to Auto Save
• Email your photos right from Pixelmator
• Publish your images to social applications like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
• Optimize and save images for use on your web pages, blogs, photo albums, and more
Editing extensions for the Photos app:
• Retouch photos with powerful Pixelmator retouching tools right inside the Photos app
• Reshape images with Metal-based Pixelmator distort tools without leaving Photos
Built exclusively for Mac
Pixelmator uses a number of macOS features and technologies like Cocoa, Metal, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more. And Pixelmator’s beautiful interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Apple Design Award Winner
Best of Mac App Store 2011: App of the Year 2011
This update brings a number of fixes and improvements to keep Pixelmator running smoothly.
• The grid, persistent guides, Quick Selection tool overlay, and selection outlines would be visible above the Rulers. Fixed.
• It was not possible to resize the Import window when it should have been, and it was possible to resize the About and Preferences windows when it shouldn’t have been. Fixed.
• Skewing, distorting, or changing the perspective of a layer group with differently sized layers would work incorrectly. Fixed.
• After changing the ruler origin, the temporary indicator lines would not be cleared from the screen until something was clicked. Fixed.
• Merging a layer group with a clipping mask inside it would turn the merged group into a clipping mask. Fixed.
• Opening Photoshop documents with inner or outer glow layer styles would sometimes cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
Have any feedback about the update or Pixelmator in general? We'd love to hear it at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Szép, igényes, jó
Bár nem vagyok grafikus, néha szükségem van egy ilyen jellegű programra, és olyankor nagyon jól jön.
Az árához mérten a legjobb grafikus progi a piacon kb.
Update: Amit azóta belegyúrtak, azzal eszméletlen versenyképes lett. A layer effektek hiánya is a múlté már, így aztán már nem is kérdéses, hogy ár/teljesítmény viszonylatban versenytárs nélküli programról beszélünk. Letisztult, atomstabil, átlátható és azzal, hogy a 3.1 update már fel van készítve a Mac Pro DualGpu renderingre, azt mutatja, hogy teljesen naprakész.
Dear developers, i have to say a big thanx for your great work, it’s unble to find another 2d gfx ware on the same price/performance level. Please keep up the good work! Well done!
The best pic editor out there...
The best that you could get at this price! Perfect for individuals who don't want to spend hours learning how to handle built-in tools. Five stars!
Easy to use, fast, what else you need? Seamless integration with the system, and the Mac feeling. It has that too.
And it's not too pricey either. "instant get"
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 111.9 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2019 Pixelmator Team
- 10 990 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.