By Apps Instone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QR Utilities enables you to scan and create QR barcodes.
Any QR code you scan or create is automatically stored in a local database so you can view it later and all QR codes can be exported/saved to the camera roll.
• Scan QR barcode using camera
• Scan/Import QR barcode from photo library
• Create new QR barcode
• Manage scanned and created QR barcodes
• Auto re-encode scanned QR barcodes
• Tap and hold to edit QR barcode on view screen
• Tap and hold QR barcode to export/save QR to photo library on edit screen
• Set QR barcode export size and more in options screen
What's New in Version 2.1
** Version 2.1 **
• Support for new iPhone 5 screen size
• Minor bug fixes
• QR Utilities is now a universal app!
• Landscape mode now supported
• Huge overhaul of the QR barcode scanning/importing section
• Huge overhaul of the QR generation section with more options
• QR barcode export sizes can now be set in the options view
• Quality of exported QR barcodes improved
• Minimum barcode size and error correction can now be set in the options view
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 09 October 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Simon Instone
- © 2012 Apps Instone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.