By Yoshinosuke Nagaya
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Rec StopWatch" is a stopwatch application can also manage measured records.
Labels can be set to the measured time, for example, this application respond to measuring and recording student's 50m running.
You don't need write measured records on paper.After measuring, the rest is just to send e-mail! Treated as direct data recording.
Moreover, because all measured time can be sorted, you can checkwho the shortest recorded.
This is a stopwatch application for athletics and physical education class and circuit racing.
- Digital and analog display
- Simple operation with two buttons
- Comfortable operation with animation and sounds.
- Countdown start function
* countdown time can be changed
- The measured time editing labels
- Time list sorting function
-order the old record
-order the new record
-order short time
-order longest time
-order short lap time
-order longest lap time
-Save and Display a list of past records.
-Send e-mail a list of records.
* You can also email a list of the records kept in the past
- The operation sounds ON/OFF
- Countdown seconds(3, 5, 10 s)
What's New in Version 2.0
- Support iOS6
- Support for 4-inch screen iPhone5
- Fixed a bug that stops playing music when launch the application.
- 1,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 October 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: nagaya yoshinosuke
- © Yoshinosuke Nagaya
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.