By Andy Minett
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RingSizer allows you to quickly and easily measure your finger width to see which ring size is suitable for you!
Simply place your finger over the iPhone screen and adjust the markers on-screen. Easy!
- Measure the ring size of your fingers
- Keep a log of your finger size to find your average finger size (your fingers change size throughout the day!)
- Measure the size of existing rings
- Look up ring size conversions for different countries
- Support for ring sizes from:
USA, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, India, China, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
- Instruction manual as part of app (no internet connection required - unlike some apps!)
- Easily calibrate your iPhone to give accurate size measurements
- Retina graphics
- Choice of two color themes: Pink or Blue
Disclaimer: I have done my best to ensure that the measurements and sizes are as accurate as can be. However, you should always consult a professional jeweller for size confirmation before making expensive purchases! Also, be very careful not to scratch your iPhone's screen when measuring rings!
What's New in Version 1.2
Updates for RingSizer v1.2!
- Retina Graphics
- Calculate your average Finger Size!
- Two themes to chose from (pink/blue)
- New, easier calibration method
- Various bug fixes
- 0,89 €
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 19 April 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Andrew Minett
- © 2011 Andrew Minett
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.