Route4U is a community-based sidewalk navigation app with focus on accessibility. Join Route4U, find smooth, convenient routes and accessible places all over your city.
You can also use Route4U while traveling: we show accessibility information on more than half a million places worldwide, as well as accessible routes to these places in some cities. The number of places and the areas covered are constantly growing, as the community using the application can effortlessly contribute to the map.
In the automatic tracking mode, Route4U uses artificial intelligence to process the data collected by the sensors (GPS, gyroscope, accelerometer, compass) of your mobile device to display surface quality of sidewalks, slopes, curbs, bumps, etc. on the map.
By installing Route4U you will always have accessibility information on places and routes in your pocket, furthermore, you will help other members of the Route4U community to find their safe ways. Don't hesitate: share your freedom!
Functions in this first release:
- Search for places and addresses on the map
- Accessibility information of places and addresses
- Optional automatic tracking function
Attention! Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Please, do not use the tracking function if your battery is low.
Functions coming soon:
- Personalized sidewalk navigation in selected cities
- Facebook integration
- Manual contribution options (upload your Places of Interests for the community)
- My favourite places
- Voice assisted navigation
- Public transport (BKK FUTÁR) planner integration
Ratings and Reviews
Nagyo hasznos alkalmazás!
- Route4U Magyarorszag Korlatolf felelossegu Tarsasag
- 33.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Hungarian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016, Route4U Magyarország Kft.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.