By Gizmolabs Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
RPM is the latest and most advanced audio mixing application for DJs and remixers.
RPM brings the latest processing technology to the performing DJ. Best in class real-time pitch and tempo modifications, support for the latest hardware controllers, powerful library management, realistic turntable effects and scratching, automated mixing, and much more.
RPM 1.2 includes over one hundred new features and changes including:
- Daily logs
- Color Coding of Played Tracks
- Indication on Missing Tracks
- UI Theme support
- Beatgrid editor
- Drag and drop from recordcase to playlists
- Remove deadlink function
- Input plugin for Hercules Steel control
- Tone control in filters
- Improved Detection for all usb controllers
- Input plugin for Ion Discover DJ control
- Unlimited subgroups
- Expand/collapse playlist groups control from external controllers
The RPM players have been lovingly modeled after an actual turntable with a Shure M44-7 cartridge. The result is a digital player that behaves and sounds like a turntable. The emulation of a turntable goes one step farther by providing the finest scratching effect available in a digital player. Scratching can be controlled via midi controllers or one of the many timecoded vinyl systems. The scratching never sounds metallic or fake, just analog.
Use External Controllers
Interacting with your mix need not be done with just a mouse! RPM can be controlled by hardware controllers from leading manufacturers, such as Denon and others. In addition, you can use also almost any MIDI capable controller to control RPM.
Manage Your Music
Once you have RPM, you'll experience one of the nicest music libraries in the market. RPM provides many ways to organize and manage your music including, creating playlists, and 'Smart' playlists which behave like a live query of your library. You'll also never struggle to find what to play next thanks to SmartView and the WaitList. The WaitList is your holding bin to place tracks that you've found while browsing for the next song and SmartView is our intelligent monitoring system that learns what you play and what you mix together. After using RPM for a few days, SmartView will be able to make suggestions on what songs might go with the song you're currently playing.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Fixed test tone that would engage after 30-40 minutes.
- Fixed VST support
- Fixed a problem with stutter start.
- Fixed a possible crash.
- Fixed a problem that caused multiple Denon 3700 running with motors on to lose sync.
- Fixed an issue with Denon 3700 where platter adjust values were not saved for each player.
- Fixed an issued where the database journal file directory is wrong