rrarrow is the experimental noise machine / modular audio effect for the iOS featuring extended feedback capabilities.
- Simplicity. The interface is simplified for faster assembly and more flexible connectivity — you can assemble your effect very fast and control all the processing parameters with the audio signal!
- Feedback capabilities. You can add feedbacks to the audio chain to get some chaotic noise sounds .
- 20 blocks for audio processing:
- Sine generator. Basic oscillator with sine waveform
- Saw and square oscillators
- Signal multiplier
- Frequency shifter
- Envelope follower
- “Lorenz attractor”
- Special Lowpass filter
- Nonlinear shaper (for self-oscillating circuit)
- two special waveshaping modules with “fold” and “wrap” distortion
blocks that work with audiofiles:
- lookup table. Loads up to 10 seconds of audiofile to be used as nonlinear transfer function
- Players with/without interpolation and speed control
- "scrub" block for semi-random granular file playback
- Built-in audio recorder. Share the audio file to other applications or AudioShare.
- MIDI support! Assign MIDI controllers to all faders. Supports network midi and has a virtual MIDI in.
- Audiobus support. Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information. Works as input and filter.
- Audiobus state saving support
- Inter-App Audio support
- Background audio support: enabled when connected to Audiobus and user switchable otherwise. The 'background audio" switch is located in app's "settings" page
iPad2/iPhone4S or newer is recommended for complex presets
this app is optimized for iPad and iPhone 5
To get started please watch the tutorial videos on the website and read the user guide inside the app
maintenance update. New Audiobus SDK (2.1.5), minor bugfixes.
optimized for iPhone 6
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.