By The Casey Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Voted Top 10 app at the 2013 International CES and 2012 Best Mobile Media App by the New Jersey Technology Council! This award winning app was developed by The Casey Group, an award winning company named a Best Place to Work in NJ for 2011-2013.
Download Sales Navigator for free and join business professionals from over 90 countries that are already experiencing the benefits of Sales Navigator!
Sales Navigator is a comprehensive iPhone application that helps you maximize your reach and touch to your most valuable customers and prospects through the integration of contacts, calendars, and locations, while showing your day’s appointments as a route on a map. Instantly functional, Sales Navigator automatically pulls data from your calendars and contacts, so you can easily begin visualizing your daily appointment schedule and interacting with your customers and prospects on the map.
When you need to see clearly the “Who, Where and When” of your professional or personal travels, Sales Navigator helps you get the most out of every day. It's the perfect tool for all sales professionals, especially road warriors, and anyone who travels for business or pleasure.
Sales Navigator enables you to group your contacts and visually identify them with different colored pins. Group customers and prospects by priority, location, etc. – your choices are limited only by your imagination. Got hundreds of contacts? No problem. Filter your groups to avoid cluttering up your map with too many contacts or destinations. Easily communicate with contacts by sending emails in app or view a contact’s website to prepare for meetings.
Whether you are visiting customers, family, or friends, simply tap a contact pin on the map and select the “New Appt” button to create your appointment at the contact's location. See your daily appointments displayed as a travel route and view other prospects that are located nearby. All your appointments will automatically be synced to all external accounts, such as Gmail, MS Exchange and more! NEW! Tap and hold addresses to get turn by turn directions in Apple Maps.
Never be late for appointments again! You’ll know instantly if you have enough time between appointments with green and red routes indicating if you will be on-time or cutting it close. Sales Navigator dynamically updates your route using your current location.
1. Seamless integration of Contacts, Calendar and Maps
2. Custom Grouping of contacts. Localized in app.
3. Imports External Groups from MS Exchange, iCloud, and more
4. Colored pins to differentiate group members on the map. NEW! Purchase additional pin sets in app
5. Filter pins shown on maps by groups
6. Set radial search to filter contacts by proximity to a location and sort contacts by distance to travel.
7. Add, delete, or modify contact information
8. Make a phone call to a contact from within the app
9. Send emails to contacts in app
10. View a contact’s website in app
11. Enter and maintain your appointment schedule
12. Appointments with a location are shown on map with route
13. Red and Green routes indicate whether you will be late or on-time to your appointments.
14. Tap and hold addresses for turn by turn directions in Apple Maps
15. Dynamic routing to your next appointment based on current location
16. Works for Enterprise users who synchronize their calendar and contacts with Exchange servers or Gmail.
17. Optimized for up to 3,000 Contacts.
More features in development – stay tuned for updates!
What's New in Version 3.4
Fixes crash when public wifi is used and internet connection has not been established.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 26 September 2013
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: The Casey Group
- © 2013 The Casey Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.