Set List Maker
By Arlo Leach
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pro tip: Before buying Set List Maker, check out its big brother, BandHelper.
Set List Maker is a powerful organizational tool for musicians. With thousands of people around the world using the app in creative ways, the app is packed with features to manage your repertoire, control your on-stage electronics and share with your bandmates.
MORE THAN A DIGITAL SONGBOOK
Set List Maker can store your lyrics and chord charts, but it can also keep track of your rehearsal notes and serves as an archive of all your set lists. You can include multiple reference recordings for each song, slow down or pitch-shift recordings while practicing,* transpose chords with one touch, and make a quick recording if inspiration strikes.* Then design your own screen layouts to show the most important information in each setting you play in.
YOUR COMMAND CENTER ON STAGE
Set List Maker can display your lyrics with simple auto-scrolling or custom automation tracks,* play backing tracks and click tracks through separate audio ports or inter-app audio,* play videos,* and configure MIDI-compatible sound and lighting equipment as you move from song to song.* You can control Set List Maker with MIDI* or Bluetooth footswitches, and link together multiple devices for screen sharing or remote control on stage.*
KEEP YOUR BANDMATES IN THE LOOP
Set List Maker can synchronize the data between your bandmates' mobile devices so everyone has access to the latest songs, set lists, and details of upcoming shows.* You can email set lists to anyone who isn't connected to your band database, or print good old paper set lists to keep it simple on stage.
Some advanced features (*) require an in-app purchase. For details, please visit the Set List Maker website, which also contains tutorials and demo videos to help with your purchase decision.
>>> If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact me before writing a bad review. I can't respond or help you if you publish your complaints in a review, but I respond promptly to all emails and posts in my support forum. <<<
What's New in Version 5.0.4
- Fixed a problem that didn't load the correct document when using the Open Full-Screen Document song selection action.
- Removed the Open Full-Screen Document or Lyrics song selection action from layouts that contain a document viewer, and removed the Hide Song List song selection action from layouts that contain nothing but a song list.
- Updated the Hide Song List song selection action to work even if the layout doesn't contain a song list button.
- Updated the layout edit page to redraw a field immediately after removing a color value.
- Fixed a problem on the show share page that left out default set names.
- Fixed a crash when using the Open In function to share a document or show.
- Fixed the delete buttons on the document and recording edit pages for files that have never had any settings entered.
- 12,99 €
- Category: Music
- Updated: 20 July 2016
- Version: 5.0.4
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Arlo Leach
- © Copyright 2010-16 Arlo Leach, all rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync Databases Between Devices4,99 €
- Record Automation Tracks3,99 €
- Advanced Audio3,99 €
- Link Devices for Screen Sharing or Remote Control4,99 €
- Send and Receive MIDI Data3,99 €