Shotgun A to Z
By Tomoyuki Okawa
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Generate random passwords at a time consisting of alphabetic letters, special characters, Greek characters.
Shotgun A to Z is a random password generator that remembers user's last settings. Whenever you launch Shotgun A to Z, you will start with the last password settings you had last time. You can generate as many as 199 passwords at a time consisting of numbers, alphabetic letters, special characters, Greek letters.
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.6 ~ 10.6.8, 10.7.x, 10.8.x
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- The user can now hide/unhide passwords.
- Preferences: Enable 'Show Password List' to show Password List at startup.
- Preferences: Enable 'Hide passwords' to hide passwords at startup.
- Preferences: Enable 'Auto-save passwords,' and the application will automatically save passwords whenever the user closes Password List.
- Preferences: If the user enables 'Remember to save passwords,' they will be prompted to ask whether or not they want to save passwords before closing Password List.
- The application can now remember the dimensions of the Password List window. Please note that the position of the main window will be initialized if you are an existing user.
- Preferences: With the 'Confirm deletion' checkbox enabled, the user will be prompted for confirmation before deleting passwords.
- Choose Password List > Hide Password List to hide the Password List window.
- The frame style of the Password List Window is set to Local, as opposed to Global.
- Several other minor changes and fixes have been made.
- 4,49 €
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 18 July 2011
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tomoyuki Okawa
- © 2011 MacHouse
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later