SmallTask - Simple To-Do List
By Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
If you are a kind of person who wants to add notifications fast and easy, without filling a million of fields - SmallTask is the right app for you.
This application is a Mac OS X client for SmallTask app for iPhone and iPad. It allows you to keep all your tasks synchronized with iOS devices using iCloud. Once you create new task on Mac, you will automatically get it on your iPhone/iPad.
You can download SmallTask for iPhone/iPad in the App Store:
Using SmallTask, you can add new task in a moment, just type the name and choose the date of notification. When task is completed - you can easily delete it and will disappear from the list.
You can also use Yosemite widget to manage your existing tasks or add new. Please note that the widget is unable to create sound notifications, you will need to launch the main app to schedule them.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- fixed bug when synchronization could stop
- fixed bug when tasks could be duplicated
- improved localization
- Yosemite widget allows you to see and manage tasks for today, add new tasks
- Notification alert sounds can be configured in the settings
- New synchronization via CloudKit, which is fast and reliable
Please note that the app no longer supports Dropbox for synchronization. This version of the app is compatible only with SmallTask for iOS version 3.0 or higher.
- 0,99 €
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 13 February 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
- © Ivan Pavlov
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor