Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SmartGrid is the EirGrid application to allow users to browse and graphically view key energy-related data in easy and intuitive format. From wind forecasting to fuel mix, or the effect of household devices on carbon emissions, SmartGrid provides the user with a real time view of the power system for Ireland and Northern Ireland. SmartGrid requires an iPhone,iPod touch or iPad running iOS 3.0 or above.
1) A summary map showing the real time data for the power system with the ability to switch between graphical and tabular views.
2) Real-time Electricity System Data including:
•Wind Generation/Wind Available/Wind Forecast
Ability to toggle between graph and tabular data
Ability to toggle between All Island, Ireland and Northern Ireland data
Ability to view historic and forecasted data, where applicable.
3) Zoomable Map showing Transmission System in Ireland & Northern Ireland:
a. Includes 400kV, 220kV and 110kV networks in Ireland
b. Includes 275kV and 110kV networks in Northern Ireland
c. Shows the location of all conventional generation and all transmission-connected wind farms
4) Real-time Household Appliance Rating for Carbon Emissions
a. Ability to select multiple household appliances broken down by category
b. Use default or user-entered values
c. Shows a calculated CO2 intensity for the use of the selected appliance at that point in time.
d. Shows a total for all appliances.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Bug fixes and support for new larger screen devices
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 12 January 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: EirGrid
- © EirGrid 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.