Splitwise is the best way to share bills and IOUs and make sure that everyone gets paid back.
- Keep track of apartment bills, group trips, random IOUs, and more
- Everyone can log in, see their balances, and add new expenses
- Get push notifications with every update, or just when important bills are due
- (US only) Settle up instantly with PayPal and Venmo
Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On your smartphone or on the Splitwise website you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"Best roommate app ever! Seriously, it's perfect." – Yakir86
"I split all the bills with my boyfriend who I live with and use this app nearly every single day. It prevents us from having to argue about money, and is sooo much easier than having to Venmo back and forth or keep tabs in an excel spreadsheet. I LOVE this app!!!!" – Ashleysoo
“Use it daily. Whether in a couple for daily expenses or as a group of friends traveling, it's helped me a lot.” - gabrielhl83
We offer in-app purchases for “Splitwise Pro”, the benefits of which are described below. The subscription amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment. If you don’t choose to purchase “Splitwise Pro”, you can simply continue using Splitwise for free.
Premium Subscription Service “Splitwise Pro”:
1. Store high-resolution receipts in the cloud (10GB cloud storage)
2. OCR integration for scanning and itemizing receipts
3. Backups to JSON, downloadable from our website
4. Open Exchange Rates integration for converting bills to different currencies
5. Access to “spending by category” budgeting tool
6. Search full expense history
“Splitwise Pro” subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plan pricing may vary by country. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- Fixed: A bug causing the app to ignore "," when used for decimal separation in the amount field.
- Fixed: A bug causing performance issues and slowdowns for some long-time users.
P.S. Splitwise is hiring! Come help us protect relationships from money stress, we can't wait to meet you: https://secure.splitwise.com/jobs
Ratings and Reviews
Nagyon jó, de regisztrálni kell
Nagyon jó a progi, a magyarok által kedvelt valutákat ismeri, így a forintot is.
1-1 csoporton belül is lehet változtatni a valuta fajtáját, viszont a csoporton belül nem lehet több valuta.
Ami nagyon nem tetszik: mindenkinek akivel meg akarod osztani a költségeket be kell regisztrálnia és le kell tölteni az appot, ezért csak 4 csillag. Viszont cserébe ok is vihetnek fel számlákat.
Egyelőre nem működik a pénzküldés csak az USA-ban.
Valuta konverzióhoz elő kell fizetni.
- The app is very good, knows all the favourite currencies that hungarians use the most.
You can change the currency in a group as well, but cannot use multiple currency in a group.
What I really dislike the most: everyone should forced to register and download the app that You wish to split the cost with, that is why I gave 4 stars. Despite this “forced registration” they can also manage the cost in the group.
So if someone doesn’t accept your “invitation” you cannot split cost in this app.
For the currency exchange/conversation you have to sign up.
Thanks for the feedback! We think SW works better when all parties can see, add, and edit bills. If you want to circumvent the invite system you can add @example.com addresses to Splitwise. Jane_Doe@example.com will make a fake friend called Jane Doe you can add bills with, for example. Cheers.
Easy to use, excellent app!
It made settling expenses with my friends on trips so easy! Before Splitwise, it took 1-2 hours at the end of the trip to record who payed what then figuring out how to minimize unnecessary money travel between us.
I can only recommend to anyone who likes to follow up finances, let it be a trip, accomodation or else. Easy and straight forward interface :)
- Splitwise, Inc.
- 91.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Splitwise, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Splitwise Pro 299 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.