Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
By Aspyr Media, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
THE LEGACY OF STAR WARS DARK FORCES™ AND STAR WARS® JEDI KNIGHT LIVES ON
In the tradition of the highly acclaimed Star Wars: Jedi Knight series, Star Wars®: Jedi Knight® II: Jedi Outcast™ features rebel agent Kyle Katarn in exhilarating first-person action. Several years have passed since Kyle avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. Allowing his Force powers to languish for fear of falling to the dark side, Kyle entrusted his lightsaber to Luke Skywalker, vowing never to use it again. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future.
Explore breathtaking Star Wars locales such as Cloud City, the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, and Nar Shaddaa, the smugglers' moon. Multiplayer options include deathmatch, saber-only deathmatch, and team capture the flag.
* Expanded and enhanced use of the lightsaber features a slew of attack and defense moves
* Tap into the powers of the Force including Jump, Push, Jedi Mind Tricks and more
* Employ combat or stealth, depending on the situation.
* Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, trip mines and Wookiee bowcaster.
* Play on-line with 2-32 players or against a variety of AI Bots - and gain an additional 7 Force powers.
* Test your skills in 24 single-player missions and in 6 different types of multiplayer games including Jedi Master, Holocron, Capture the Ysalamiri, Duel, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
* Interact with legendary Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian (featuring the voice of Billy Dee Williams as Lando.)
LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2002-2014 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. Aspyr is a registered trademark of Aspyr Media, Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
*** Please Check System Requirements Prior to Purchasing. If you are unsure about your system specs, head over to GameAgent.com and let the MacMatch feature do it for you!***
If you encounter problems playing the game, please visit
support.aspyr.com. Our team of Customer Support Wonderkids are happy and eager to help.
In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements:
CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz or faster | Memory: 512 MB or higher Hard Disk Space: 1 GB free disk space | Video Card (ATI): Radeon X1600 | Video Card (NVidia): GeForce 7300 | Video Memory (VRam): 128 MB | Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard. | Multiplayer Requirements: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP)play supported. Internet play requires broadband connection.
Supported Video cards: NVIDIA GeForce® 7300, 7600, 8600, 8800, 9400, 9600,GT 120, 320M, 330M, ATI Radeon X1600, X1900, HD 2400, HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750, HD 6970, Intel HD Graphics 3000
NOTICE: Intel® integrated video chipsets are not supported.
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
Get the latest Aspyr news, get insider information, deals and more…
SURF US: http://aspyr.com
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/aspyrmedia
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/aspyrmedia
Thank you for playing Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast from Aspyr!
What's New in Version 1.5
• Fix multiplayer issues in OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- 4,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 21 October 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 627 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: Aspyr Media (iDP)
- © 2002-2014 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later