A simple sticky notes app and Today widget.
* Simple, stylish and minimalistic
* Draw notes
* Resizable notes
* Share notes as text or a drawing
* Customizable with a lot of styles
* Backup and Sync between macOS and iOS devices via iCloud account.
* Make notes translucent
* Make notes float over other windows
* Stick notes to desktop while "Show desktop" or "Mission Control" gesture made
This app includes:
* 10 holders
* 17 backgrounds
* Text format tool - change text size, color and alignment
* Pen tool - change pen size and color
* Eraser tool
* iCloud sync
* Today Extension widget (not synchronized via iCloud)
Minor bug fixes for macOS Sierra 10.12.2 / 3
Ratings and Reviews
Just bought it. I’m quite happy with it, except one feature. Instead of creating a standalone note to display on the desktop it is only visible there as long as the app itself is open. When app goes inactive on your tray the note disappears from the desktop. It is saved though, so when you open the app again your note/notes will be displayed again on the desktop.
I’m still gonna keep it for it is highly customizable and has a great widget which is basically a similar note with every feature that is stored in your widget window even if the app itself is closed.
If you guys make your notes savable as a standalone file on your desktop - this app will be everything that it needs to be.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.