A simple sticky notes app and Today widget.
- Organize notes with folders and sub-folders
- Protect items with password
- Customize notes text with different fonts
- Manage deleted items
- Backup and Sync between macOS and iOS devices via iCloud account.
- Today Extension widget (not synchronized via iCloud)
- Draw notes
- Resize notes
- Share notes as text or a drawing
- Customize with different styles
- Make items translucent
- Make items float over other windows
- Stick items to desktop while "Show desktop" or "Mission Control" gesture made
* Minor bug fixes
* Keyboard shortcuts for Window states
* Save as text file
Ratings and Reviews
Just bought it. I’m quite happy with it, except one feature. Instead of creating a standalone note to display on the desktop it is only visible there as long as the app itself is open. When app goes inactive on your tray the note disappears from the desktop. It is saved though, so when you open the app again your note/notes will be displayed again on the desktop.
I’m still gonna keep it for it is highly customizable and has a great widget which is basically a similar note with every feature that is stored in your widget window even if the app itself is closed.
If you guys make your notes savable as a standalone file on your desktop - this app will be everything that it needs to be.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.