T-Net IT Security Self Assessment
By Code App Co., LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
T-NET IT Security Self Assessment Software is the one which can be used for brief but fundamental risk asssessment within organizations. To do the assessment, one has to start from answering the security checklist with 25 questions. After answering the questions, the software then calculates and shows the level of information security of your organisation. The higher the level of secuirty, the lower the risk you have.
The material used to prepare the checklist in the software is designed and developed by Information technology Promotion Agency, Japan (IPA). It was examined by experts in Asia Pacific, such as from Japan, Korea, China, Thailand, etc. for thorough coverage and could therefore be used as a benchmark for your organisation’s security. The checklist is based on ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and ISO/IEC 27002:2005 Standard with the domains: Organizational Approaches to Information Security, Physical security, Operation and Maintenance Control, Access Control, Development and Maintenance Control, Incident Response and BCM.
** This app supports English and Thai languages. **
Instructions for use of software
- Read the questions in the checklist in detail and answer all the questions.
- Check your answers to make sure they are correct. Then submit your answers to confirm with the software.
- Read your benchmarked risk assessment result!
What's New in Version 1.3
New in 1.3
- [New] Recommended approach for each question.
- [Improved] - General responsiveness.
- [Improved] - General usability and navigation.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 08 October 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Code App Co., LTD.
- © 2011, T-NET Co., Ltd. (Developed by Code App Co., LTD.)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.