Tablet Scanner OCR
By Weiner & Partner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your iPhone or iPod touch as a mobile document scanner. Tablet Scanner OCR allows you to create perfect scans with the images of your photo library or camera. This app is great for documents, letters, contracts, brochures, business cards, whiteboards, emails, papers, pictures and so on. Apply the built-in OCR (Optical Character Recognition) engine to convert scanned images into editable text. Or use the barcode and QR code reader. Create and manage comprehensive PDF documents with your scans.
Tablet Scanner OCR incorporates several algorithms to optimize, adjust and modify scans. Choose between 7 image filters, rotate and crop scans, adjust brightness, contrast and saturation or use a black and white pencil to work on details.
★★★ Scanner ★★★
• Choose documents from the photo library of your iPhone or iPod touch.
• Use the camera to make scans.
★★★ Scan and image processing ★★★
• Choose between 7 filters to optimize image quality. Filters are: two sharpen modes, blur, black & white, edge detection, sketch and invert.
• Use the crop tool or rotate the scan.
• Change saturation, brightness and contrast.
• Use a black or white pencil to modify parts of your scan.
★★★ OCR (Optical Character Recognition) ★★★
• Convert your scans and images into editable texts.
• Supported languages are: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. Other languages will be supported with a lower recognition quality.
★★★ Barcode and QR Code Reader ★★★
• Use the new barcode reader. It supports: QR Code, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5.
★★★ Document management ★★★
• Create PDF documents and add all scans to one or more documents.
• Choose between different page sizes: A3, A4, A5, B5, US letter, US legal, 11x17.
• Choose between landscape and portrait orientation.
• Send PDF files by email.
• Use the document manager to delete files and pages or to move pages within documents.
★★★ Further functions ★★★
• Print documents on supported printers (AirPrint).
• Save all scans and modifications back to your device.
• Export scans as image files or use the document manager to create complete PDF files.
• Zoom in and out by using the two-finger pinch gesture. The maximum zoom factor is 800%.
• VGA output to a monitor, display, or projector via the VGA adapter.
• The app interacts with the iOS “Open In” feature. You can send PDF-files to other apps on your device with one click.
What's New in Version 1.1
• Use the new barcode reader. It supports: QR Code, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5
Customers Also Bought
- 0,99 €
- Category: Business
- Updated: 13 June 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Weiner & Partner GbR
- © 2011 Weiner & Partner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.