By NCH Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Tone Generator Software
NCH Tone Generator an easy-to-use program that lets you create audio tones, sweeps or noise waveforms on Mac OS X. Typical Applications include test tone generation in studios for the alignment of levels, calibration and testing of audio equipment or speakers, tuning music instruments as an accurate reference tone, demonstration of audio principles to students and more.
Tone Generator Features:
• Generate sine wave, square wave, triangular waveform, saw tooth waveform and impulse sound waves
• White noise and pink noise generator
• Supports sound frequencies from 1Hz to 22kHz (subject to sound card capabilities)
• Simultaneous tone generation, generate up to 16 tones at once
• Mono or separate stereo operation
• Log or linear tone sweep generation
• Play generated tones or save tones as a wav file
What's New in Version 3.04
• New app icon
• Additional support for MAC OSX 10.7+