Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes – day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit card or cash (in selected cities only).
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide – download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy – here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you want to go.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture and vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash (in selected cities only), Apple Pay, PayPal and more.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable option for individual travel.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL – you’ll travel with other riders heading in the same direction, and enjoy a lower fare.
Want a more exclusive experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there are even more options – whether you’re travelling with a big group or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Uber is available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
Got a question? Visit uber.com/help.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We update the Uber app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- New icons throughout the app to reflect our new branding
- Improvements to the UI of the rider experience
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the Uber engine running.
Have a question? Tap Help in the Uber app or visit help.uber.com.
Ratings and Reviews
When we need to get somewhere quickly and cheaply, this popular ride-sharing app motors to our rescue. We appreciate the variety in our vehicle choices—from budget-friendly carpools to swanky SUVs—as much as we love knowing when our ride is arriving and exactly how much it’ll cost. Heck, now we even use it as a verb: “We’re going to Uber to your place. Be right there!”
Maximálisan elégedett vagyok 😀👍🏻
2015 nyara óta folyamatosan használom és csak pozitív tapasztalataim vannak. Percre pontosan tudom, hogy ki fog érkezni értem, a fizetés automatikus (nincs kp / nem kell bankkártyával bajlódni) és utána rögtön megkapom email-en a részletes útiköltség lebontást és hogy pontosan milyen útvonalon jöttünk. Átlagban egy ezrest szoktam spórolni vele, a sofôrök meg jó fejek - csak ajánlani tudom.
Ha most regisztrálsz, akkor az elsô utad ingyen lesz ezzel a promó-kóddal: q5por
😀Hajrá Uber! 😀
They charge whatever they want ( rush hour 4 am 40% percent extra cost nonsence)
- Uber Technologies, Inc.
- 343.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Uber Technologies Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.