By Wataru Nakano
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Store, mix, and pour the vaccine out to eradicate the virus.
Your brains’ll be pouring out too with the soaring difficulty of this “gusher” puzzle game.
That’s what Vaccine Case’s all about.
Even the judges got hooked by surprise! Winner of the Adobe AIR Contest 2012 Multiplatform Award!
The key to everything is the order you open the partitions holding back the vaccines.
Eliminate each stage’s virus cells with vaccines of matching colors by trial & error.
100 stages of abundant designs and tricks.
Also has all twelve stages of the free version “Vaccine Case Lite”.
• The object is to open the partitions, and let out the vaccine to eradicate the virus cells of the same color.
• However, when you eliminate even one cell, the vaccine will turn clear and no longer work.
• When you make a mistake, you can go back step by step with the UNDO button on the lower left (at most ten times).
• You cannot open partitions between vaccines of different colors.
• As the game progresses purple and orange viruses will also appear. Mix the vaccines to make the appropriate colors with the mixer.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- 2,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 22 January 2013
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Wataru Nakano
- © Wataru Nakano
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.